- Me: No it's ok I'll be alright I don't wanna burden you with my emotional garbage don't worry
- Me: FRIEND IS SAD? TELL ME EVERYTHING. DON'T HOLD BACK. I'M HERE FOR YOU. DO YOU WANT ICE CREAM? BLANKET? I'VE CLEARED THE NEXT 5 HOURS OF MY SCHEDULE, TALK TO ME. I BROUGHT OREOS.
Next time someone says to you, ‘if I were you’ , stop them and say ‘well you aren’t’ .
my mom just looked at a spider at our kitchen and yelled “why do you have to be like that? you dont need that many eyes or legs you need to stop”
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
I wish I would have known a lot of this when I was younger